In 2014, Stanford Graduate School of Education and San Francisco Unified School District embarked on an ambitious three-year plan. After working closely together for five years, the partners were ready to deepen their work in a new way. We set out to accomplish three objectives:
- Stanford and SFUSD will engage in research that is aligned with SFUSD’s priorities and immediately useful for SFUSD policy makers and administrators.
- Stanford will provide a research team to work internally within SFUSD, producing results on shortened timelines that will enable SFUSD administrators to do data-driven decision-making.
- The management of the Stanford/SFUSD partnership will enhance events, coordination of projects, and project tracking, as well as the general knowledge management of efforts related to the Stanford/SFUSD partnership.
To achieve these objectives, the partnership will take three key actions in 2014-2015:
- Create incentives for professors to partner with SFUSD
- Establish SFUSD Action Research Team
- Establish administrative support for the partnership
For more information, please review the Stanford/SFUSD Partnership Action Plan, Version 2.0: The Context, Theory of Action, Impacts to Date, and Plan for 2014-2017.
This page has no comments.