Elk Grove hosts a one day workshop with Steve Leinwand honing in on one essential question many teams continue to raise: How can we best leverage school leaders across our system for maximum impact?
Invite 10-15 coaches/math leaders to attend this full-day workshop!
As the Math in Common Collaboration enters the home stretch, the key focus for site leaders must turn to the institutionalization of the changes and initiatives launched and refined as part of the Collaboration. Accordingly, this all-day workshop is designed to provide and discuss specific strategies for ensuring that:
- curricular changes will survive and continue to be tweaked for improvement;
- a vision of effective teaching and learning of mathematics will guide the program beyond the Collaboration;
- a system of high quality common unit assessments is in place before the end of the Collaboration;
- a system of collaborative structures and protected time for these structures in in place; and
- a sustainable system of coaching is in place.
We will examine each of these program elements as well as provide time for discussion of additional issues and concerns that site leaders might have.
This page has no comments.